Portfolio Management Services (PMS)
WHAT IS PMS ?
Portfolio Management Services (PMS) is an investment portfolio in stocks, fixed income, debt, cash, structured products and other individual securities, managed by a professional money manager that can potentially be tailored to meet specific investment objectives. When one invests in PMS, investor owns individual securities. One has the freedom and flexibility to tailor the portfolio to address personal preferences and financial goals. Although portfolio managers may oversee hundreds of portfolios, individual account may be unique.
WHY PMS ?
- Dedicated Portfolio Composition : Client’s portfolio is managed individually as per investment goals.
- Monitoring/ Swift decision making : There is no need for investor to follow the market fluctuations on continuous basis.
- Flexibility : Complete flexibility to Switch between equity or debt or liquid funds.
- Control & Transparency : Access to back office gives absolute information on the portfolio and transactions.
- Knowledge Sharing : Better interaction with fund management team provides regular updates on the changing dynamics of the equity markets.
- Ownership : All transactions done in the client’s account so ownership remains with client.