Junior Finance Analyst
Lowry Consulting is always looking for talented people to join its team. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
- Conduct environmental scanning, searching for new opportunities and niches that the company can explore
- Prepare management reports defining and evaluating problems and recommending solutions.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of existing business processes and systems, documenting process models and task analysis to identify areas for potential process improvement.
- Conduct comprehensive research on company’s business nationwide for strategic information.
- Develop complete database management on the company’ business
- Responsible for generating priority strategic plan for engagement purposes
- Research new business ideas for portfolio consideration
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing new services and processes.
- Master’s degree preferred
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.